- This event has passed.
10967: Fundamentals of a Windows Server® Infrastructure
March 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 5, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on March 26, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on April 2, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 4, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
At course completion
- Perform a local media-based installation of Windows Server 2012.
- Select appropriate storage technologies and configure storage on a Windows Server.
- Describe fundamental network components and terminology so you can select an appropriate network component.
- Implement a network by selecting network hardware components and technologies and determine the appropriate network hardware and wiring components for a given situation.
- Describe the protocols and services within the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite of protocols and implement IPv4 within a Windows Server environment.
- Describe and implement server roles.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Domain Service (AD DS) forest.
- Describe the concept of defense-in-depth and determine how to implement this approach with Windows Server.
- Identify the security features in Windows Server that help to provide defense-in-depth.
- Identify the network-related security features in Windows Server to mitigate security threats to your network.
- Identify and implement additional software components to enhance your organization’s security.
- Monitor a server to determine the performance level.
- Identify the Windows Server tools available to maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server.