- This event has passed.
10971: Storage and High Availability with Windows Server
April 16, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on April 16, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 16, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
- IT professionals with real world experience working in an enterprise environment who are involved in storage and high availability management and provisioning, and who want to acquire knowledge and training on the latest technologies in those areas with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals with real-world experience who work in a Windows Server 2008 environment and want to assess the latest storage and technologies that are available in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT Professionals who work in small-to-medium enterprises who manage storage and high availability requirements for their organization.
- IT professionals who have skills in other areas, such as general system administration, who are looking for knowledge and skills for career development in Windows Server storage and high availability.
At course completion
- Manage and secure disks and volumes in Windows Server.
- Describe storage technologies and components in Windows Server.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Describe high availability and disaster recovery with Hyper‑V virtual machines (VMs) and high availability with failover clustering in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a failover cluster.
- Describe managing server roles and clustering resources.
- Implement and manage VMs by using Hyper‑V with failover clustering.
- Describe how to use Virtual Machine Manager to perform storage infrastructure management.
- Describe cloud-based storage and high availability solutions.
- Plan and implement a NLB cluster.