- This event has passed.
10975: Introduction to Programming
February 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on March 26, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 14, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 25, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
At course completion
- Explain core programming fundamentals such as computer storage and processing.
- Explain computer number systems such as binary.
- Create and use variables and constants in programs.
- Explain how to create and use functions in a program.
- Create and use decisions structures in a computer program.
- Create and use repetition (loops) in a computer program.
- Explain pseudocode and its role in programming.
- Explain the basic computer data structures such as arrays, lists, stacks, and queues.
- Implement object-oriented programming concepts.
- Create and use classes in a computer program.
- Implement encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Describe the base class library (BCL) in the .NET Framework.
- Explain the application security concepts.
- Implement simple I/O in a computer program.
- Identify application errors and explain how to debug an application and handle errors.
- Identify the performance considerations for applications.