- This event has passed.
10985: Introduction to SQL Databases
May 30, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 1, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on March 28, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on April 11, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on April 30, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 30, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 25, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 11, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
• Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
• Describe data modelling techniques
• Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
• Describe relationship types and effects in database design
• Describe the effects of database design on performance
• Describe commonly used database objects