- This event has passed.
10997: Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
July 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - July 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 14, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on March 5, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on April 2, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 16, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 18, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 18, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.