- This event has passed.
20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013
June 25, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 29, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on March 19, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 7, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 25, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
At course completion
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.