20697-2: Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services
May 21 @ 8:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm
One event on March 26, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on April 9, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 21, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 25, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 16, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Workplace Join. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite, which provides identity and access management, and cloud-based device, application, and update management. In addition, Enterprise Mobility Suite offers more secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on location within corporate networks.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. This course also is intended to provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices exam.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.