- This event has passed.
20762: Developing SQL Databases
March 12 @ 8:00 am - March 16 @ 5:00 pm
One event on May 14, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 16, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.