- This event has passed.
20778: Analyzing Data with Power BI
April 9 @ 8:00 am - April 11 @ 5:00 pm
One event on June 25, 2018 at 8:00am
Traditional Instructor Led
About this course
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Implement the Power BI service.
- Describe how to connect to Excel data.
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
- Connect directly to data stores.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.