55021: Configuring and Administering Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012
May 28 @ 8:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 28, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. Students will learn the history of Virtualization as it pertains to Microsoft technologies. Students will learn the new features of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. After completing this course students will be able to install, configure, and administer Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. Students will also be able to describe the High Availability features built into Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for Network Administrators who are responsible for virtualization in their environment specifically Hyper-V.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft’s virtualization technologies.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Design and Manage virtual machine storage solutions.
- Design and Manage virtual networks.
- Design the Hyper-V host architecture.
- Design the virtual machine architecture.
- Design a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Describe and manage Hyper-V Snapshots
- Describe Hyper-V host and virtual machine high availability.
- Describe storage options for Virtual Machines.
- Describe the different types of virtual hard disks.
- Describe the Hyper-V integration services.
- Describe Live Migration.
- Understand Storage Migration.
- Understand Virtual Machine Import.