55054: Mastering Microsoft Project 2013
May 28 @ 8:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm
One event on April 9, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 28, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on July 9, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
At course completion
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2013.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create Global templates.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources.