- This event has passed.
80729: Customization and Configuration for Dynamics CRM 2016
February 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 23, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on March 28, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 23, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on June 20, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this course
This three-day course covers details about customizing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
Students with at least six months experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
At course completion
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM settings
- Be able to implement different entities and fields
- Manage entity relationships, custom actions, workflows and dialogs
- Identify scenarios for utilizing multiple forms
- Design charts
- Manipulate default shared and public views
- Configure and manage dashboards