80736: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment
May 24 @ 8:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm
One event on May 24, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
About this Course
This course is designed to train students in deploying and importing data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. It also covers account and subscription configuration, storage management and Dynamics CRM customization.
Students with at least six months experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to to implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online deployment
- Be able to manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Configure and manage CRM Online Subscriptions
- Configure and manage CRM Online Instances
- Configure and manage CRM Online Updates
- Control server-side synchronization and emails
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 with Microsoft Outlook