- This event has passed.
CompTIA A+ Certification
February 26, 2018 @ 8:30 am - March 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2018 at 8:30am
One event on April 23, 2018 at 8:30am
One event on June 4, 2018 at 8:30am
Traditional Instructor Led
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- None. Recommended Knowledge: Basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems