- This event has passed.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification
April 16, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
One event on April 16, 2018 at 8:00am
One event on May 30, 2018 at 8:00am
Live Online Instructor Led
The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
– learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
– learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
– differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
– identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
– identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
– identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
– identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
1 – INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
Overview of Cloud Computing
Evolution of the Cloud Specialized Cloud Services
2 – BUSINESS VALUE OF CLOUD COMPUTING
Business Need for Cloud Computing Cloud
Security Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
3 – TECHNICAL PERSPECTIVES OF CLOUD COMPUTING
The Cloud Deployment Models
Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
Federated Cloud Services Standardization
4 – TECHNICAL CHALLENGES OF CLOUD COMPUTING
Cloud Storage Application
Performance Data Integration
Security Risks and Mitigation
Application Architecture and the Development Process
5 – STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL ADOPTION OF CLOUD SERVICES
Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
Migrating Applications to the Cloud
6 – ITIL AND CLOUD COMPUTING
Overview of ITIL Planning Service Strategy
Designing Cloud Service Transitioning to Live Environment
Running a Cloud Service Operation
Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
7 – IDENTIFYING RISKS AND CONSEQUENCES
Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility